Vaccinations are an important preventative animal health measure. The specific vaccinations recommended for dogs varies depending on geographic location, environment,travel history, and the activities the animal frequently engages in. Regardless of any of these factors, it is usually highly recommended that dogs be vaccinated against rabies, canine parvovirus, canine distemper, and infectious canine hepatitis (using canineadenovirus type 2 to avoid reaction). The decision on whether to vaccinate against other diseases, including leptospirosis, Lyme disease, Bordetella bronchiseptica, parainfluenza virus, and canine coronavirus, should be made between an owner and a veterinarian, taking into account factors specific to the dog.
+ DOG CLINIC +
FOR GERMAN SHEPHERD
- Splecialist’s services 24*7
Door & Emergency services
DOG CLINIC 1 : 81/228 Pratap Nagar, Tonk Road, Jaipur 24*7
DOG CLINIC 2 : 192/41 Secotor 19, Partap Nagar , Jaipur 8 AM – 9 PM
DOG HELATH SERVICES DOG CARE SERVICES
13 Points Health Check-Up Dog food
Vaccination & Deworming Dog Accessories
Treatment & Surgery Dog Hostel & Day Boarding
Disease Prevention Dog Training
Health Management Behavioral services
Parasitic Prevention Hair Cutting & Nail Trimming
Ear &Dental care Bath & Sp. medicated bath
X-Ray & Pathology Grooming
Micro Chip Registration Mating , Sale & Purchase
Very Important Notes:-
- Avoid keeping your pup directly under Fan AC and cooler all time.
- Don’t give them bath up to 3 months. Just clean them with wipes and waterless shampoo. Pet should be combed& brushed every day.
- Maintain proper hygiene as the dogs/cats tend to get ticks and fungal infection during this age.
- All growing pups of large &heavy breed tend to get hind leg injury due continue sleeping on slippery floors and walled apartment spaces so it’s strictly advisable to accommodate them sit on thick rubber mat or anti skid flooring. This will avoid any muscle or bone injury.
- Quantity of feed depends upon the body weight & breed of dog. but approx 30 gms of milk is given for 400 gms. Body weight.
- A wells fed dog sometime develops rickets , which is due to worm infestation , lack of exercise , deficiency of calcium, phosphorus, vit.D3 & other minerals in feed.
- Do not allow your pet to bite you.
- More chaining of dogs make dog more furious therefore do not chain all the times.
- Pets normally do not drink much of water, so do not force to drink. It is not advice to give feed, water or any medicine with spoon to your pets.
- The bath is considered to be matured at the age of 1.5 years & dog is to be matured at the age of 2 years for breeding. When the bitch come on 2nd