fleas, ticks treatment
Another situation where prevention is better than cure is the control of fleas, ticks and worms. Remember that fleas, or at least their larvae, can live year-round in your home and garden and ticks can transmit nasty diseases. Your vet can advise you on flea and tick prevention as well as how you can avoid tape and roundworm and, if necessary, lung worm. Our page on treating ticks, fleas and other parasites of your pet can give you more in-depth information. In over all Jaipur, only one clinic Pet hospital in Pratap Nagar. First thirteen points health check-up and consultancy on free of cost.
Cause of vomiting in dogs
- Bacterial infection of the gastrointestinal tract
- Diet-related causes (diet change, food intolerance, ingestion of garbage)
- Foreign bodies (i.e. toys, bones, pieces of chewies) in the gastrointestinal tract
- Acute kidney failure
- Acute liver failure or gall bladder inflammation
- Post-operative nausea
- Ingestion of toxic substances
- Viral infections
- Certain medications or anesthetic agents
- Car sickness
- Infected uterus
- intestinal parasite
The reasons of vomiting are so varied that sometimes obtaining a diagnosis can be difficult, so it’s important to give your veterinarian as much information as possible and indicate if other signs are also occurring. What to watch for:
- Frequency of vomiting. If your pet vomits once and proceeds to eat regularly and have a normal bowel movement, the vomiting was most likely an isolated incident.
- Abdominal pain
- Blood in vomit
- Weight loss
- Change in appetite
- Increase or decrease in thirst or urination
Bloat in dogs: Bloat is a common condition that can be dangerous, even deadly.
Cause of bloat in dogs
Bloat happens when a dog’s stomach fills with gas, food, treats or fluid, making it expand. The stomach puts pressure on other organs. It can cause dangerous problems, including:
- No blood flow to his heart and stomach lining
- A tear in the wall of his stomach
- A harder time breathing
If your pet suffer with vomit, ticks, diarrhea, temperature and any other physical diseases , please consult your vet doctor.