Veterinary doctor suggest that – How to Choose the Best Dog Food for Your Dog.
1.Talk to your veterinarian about a nutritional diet plan.
2. Check dog’s body fat & Nutritional requirements eg. Breed, age, sex and pregnancy etc.
3.Measure your dog’s food according to their need.
Physical activity and age of dog should taken in consideration.
4. Regularly check your dog’s weight.
5. Raw meat and food often carries infection along with contamination & risk for human beings.
6.In routine diet, Protein needs to be the first ingredients in your dog’s food.
7. Variety is a good thing but diabetic dogs need special dietary care.
8. Cancer. High-fat, low-carbohydrate ( Carb-free) diets are ideal for cancerus dogs.
9. Avoid added sugar, artificial sweeteners, artificial color and preservatives.
10 There are few foods that are don’t give your dogs
- Onions and garlic